Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cowgirl ATC - Wicked Wednesday (DT)

this week is COWGIRLS/COWBOYS!
 The Sponsor is Crafty Sentiments!

I used a digital stamp called Mia Howdy from Crafty Sentiments for this ATC. The image was colored with markers. The ATC is layered with three DP's and embellished with ribbon, two gems and two buttons.

I hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Art by Miran - #40 anything goes
Outlawz Saturday - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #17 anything goes
Love to Scrap - #61 3 DP's
Not Just Cards - #24 anything goes
Create and Inspire - #29 anything goes
Addicted to Stamps+More (10) - #161 anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #50 anything goes

♥ Wendy

8 comments:

Robin said...

What a cute card! That cowgirl is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 24. Hugs Jackie DT

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you colored this sweet image and your gingham papers are so pretty, Wendy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

MaxiBelle Studio said...

great use of the plaid DP's. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #40.
Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Tamie said...

I am loving the how the pattern paper makes such an adorable country card. It is a wonderful image and an even more awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Tamie DT

Unknown said...

Very beautiful.
Thank you for entering the #61 I love To Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
Shaindel
DT Member

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

well you know I am such a sucker for your art. I love all I have ever seen you do. Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenges