Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Flowers Necklace Card


I used a digital stamp from The East Wind called flower necklace for this card. For some reason I could not find this stamp in the Etsy Shop when I tried to link. The design was printed and colored on Kraft cardstock. This was my first attempt at coloring on Kraft paper and let me just say it was not an easy task for me. The card is embellished with a diecut sentiment and pearls.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Spring colors
Art by Miran - #28 anything goes
The East Wind FB - color on Kraft paper
Deep Ocean - #100 Spring
Just Inspirational - cute
Addicted to Stamps+More (10) - coloring (pencils)
Penny's Paper Crafty - #220 girl
The Crafter's Cafe - #109 Spring flowers
As You Like It - lines (because it is easier to color)
Creative Fingers - anything goes

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Rahmat said...

Wow, the coloring on the kraft looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
and is a joy to look at and thank you for sharing your work.. good luck hugs tracy

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at ATSM xx

Lee-Anne said...

Love your coloring on the kraft paper...beautifully done! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Helen said...

Great card - love the image on kraft

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous project! Thank you for joining us at As you like it Challenge. Hugs! Mojca