Monday, July 21, 2014

Orange Birthday Tag


I used an image from Lunagirl Moonbeams for this very orange tag. This lovely lady is from the Orange Collection. The tags and flowers are from Pixel Scrapper. The sentiment is a free digital stamp from Time for Tea. Click on link to find some other great freebies on the Time for Tea site.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - anything goes
Stamp and Create - birthday
Milk Coffee - birthday
Left of Center - #37 monochrome
Digitally Sweet - #97 orange
Suzy Bee's - #38 anything goes
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #94 birthday
Lunagirl Moonbeams - # 30 favorite color
OLLCB - #161 vintage

♥ Wendy

9 comments:

Michele said...

oh such orange-y loveliness Wendy! orange is one of my faves as well. thanks for playing along at lunagirl! xo

Karen Lunagirl said...

Fabulous in orange! I really like this birthday tag -- I usually go for the cooler colors but your shades of orange and orange-red are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Lunagirl!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the orange, I've not seen a vintage image in orange, it's fabulous. Great tag. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Oh Wendy, this is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing another super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge. x

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous Vintage image! I adore your colour choice too! Do you know orange means the colour & the fruit in every language? So my hubby has been telling me today anyway! lol
Thanks for playing in the Vintage challenge at OLLCB this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Vicki Romaine said...

I love the shape of your card. Thanks for sharing at Lunagirl.

maureenjscott said...

Now this is definitely Monochrome! lol I'm loving the bright orange and the fab details like the flowers on her hat! Thanks for joining us at LOC! Mo xxx

Purple Crazy said...

A lovely vintage tag, orange is such a cheerful colour, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x