Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Make a Wish ATC


I used digital collage elements from the Lunagirl Moonbeams Pink Flappers (woman) and the Pink Collection (flowers). The flapper was a happy mistake. My printer ran out of ink during the printing so the image came out entirely pink. I don't like to waste so I used it for my ATC. The ATC is embellished with a die cut star, a scrap of pink lace, washi tape and glitter.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Bingo (flowers+lace+sentiment)
Pink Gem - #124 spots+stripes
Scribble+Scrap - #23 anything goes
Lunagirl Moonbeams - #30 favorite color
Crafting by Design - hats
A Song in Your Heart - #12 wish upon a star
Left of Center - #38 black+white+pink
Simon Says Monday - J is for jagged lines on washi tape
Fan-tastic Tuesday - #46 anything goes

♥ Wendy

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy. Love the vibrant pink and the star is a lovely touch.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

1CardCreator said...

Wow, love the pink lady, what a great mistake, smart that you used her as she looks gorgeous on this ATC. ~Diane

Karen Lunagirl said...

Wow, I love love the hot pink! A happy accident indeed, everything about it is so bright and cheerful!

Debbie Adams said...

Love the how the image is pink, even though your printer ran out of ink, I love how this turned out. :D I like the glitter on the hat along with the flowers and the star. Thank you for joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
Deborah DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a fabulous ATC! Love the beautiful image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Alyx said...

Fab and funky! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Michele said...

ooh Wendy-girl this is sooo pretty in pink! awesome creation. thanks for playing with us at lunagirl! xo

Deanne Saunders said...

Pretty card!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper