Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Goddess Scrapling



You might be asking "What is a scrapling"? A quarter-size greeting card is typically 5.5 x 4.25 inches (the folded size). To make it into a square card, some crafters would cut 1.25 inches off the bottom. That little scrap of paper became known as a scrapling

I decorated this scrapling with a goddess design from Lunagirl Moonbeams. She is from the Goddess Sheet. The die cut is from Marianne Design. The rubber stamp is from Studio G (Hampton Art). The scrapling is embellished with three light green pearls.

I am entering this scrapling in the following challenges:

Lunagirl Moonbeams - #22 goddess
Stamping Boutique - #5 punch/diecuts
Allsorts - #247 ladies day
Dream Valley - #76 vintage
Simon Says Wednesday - pearls

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Claire Dale said...

Gorgeous scrapling, such a cute idea! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
DVC DT

brenda said...

Another beautiful piece of artwork Wendy.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here, it runs until 5th March.

B x

Karen Lunagirl said...

Gorgeous as always, Wendy. I love how the bright reds and soft greens work together -- and now I know what a scrapling is! Glad to have your work in my Goddess blog challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

I've never heard of the scrapling before and it's so cute! I love how you arched the greenery across the image. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Pearls!

Karen Lunagirl said...

Hi Wendy -- Great news, your scrapling won the drawing in my Goddess blog challenge! Email me at info@lunagirl.com for your prize, $10 gift credit at Lunagirl.com. -- Karen