Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy
Challenge #36 - Color Recipe

png-1

Thank you Tuesday Alchemy for including me on your Design Team. I have created an ATC for this week's challenge. The three colors to use in your art project are: magenta, olive and teal! I hope you will get out your art supplies and join us!


I created this ATC with a free image from Broken Box Stock. They are one of the sponsors for this week's challenge. Check out the wonderful supply of digital stamps they have to offer. I colored the image with MS Paint and then just added some blushy cheeks with chalk. I used my cricut machine to cut out the heart shaped balloon and paper punches for the flower punched out in the corner and the "Birthday Wishes" circle. I embellished the ATC with two magenta rhinestones and glitter to give it some sparkle and glitz.

Please go to Tuesday Alchemy for prizes and challenge rules. I will be scouting out your projects during the week. 

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday - birthday celebration
ATC's with Attitude - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - #97 anything but a card
Simon Says Challenge - dies or punches
Paper Crafting Journey - add some bling
Whimsy Stamps - #52 all things sparkly

I always encourage you to visit the above mentioned sites. You will be inspired to get creative!

~chasing my paper whims~wendy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...This is such a cute ATC! Love the image and sweet details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fabulous ATC, Wendy! She's a cutie. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Netty said...

Loving your cute ATC Wendy, xx

Purple mad Alison said...

Another cute creation Wendy, I really like her and the colours go so well together!
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Lin said...

What a cute ATC! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Denice said...

It's true...I'm running behind schedule but had to stop by and say that this is just adorable! What a fab image and I love, love the the heart balloon...it's the a perfect way to celebrate WW's first anniversary. Thanks for playing along with us and congrats on winning, I hope your surprise package from Jenn!
:Dxx