Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Pumpkin

Fall Card

I created this card for a progressive challenge on Designed2Delight. They provide a free digital stamp on the first Friday of the month. If you use the stamp and post your creation on their site, they send you a new digital stamp by email the following Friday. Their designs are really great to work with.

I colored the image with the Paint Program on my computer. I touched up with some chalk and attached a ribbon. The design is so cute I did not feel the need to bling it up.

Along with Designed2Delight, I am entering this card in the following challenges:

AiFactory - anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - #75 anything goes
Paper Playtime - #53 anything goes
Craft us Crazy - #14 anything goes

Check out the beautiful design team work on the above-listed sites. You will be inspired!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Your fall pumpkin card is darling! Love the ribbon... So glad you linked up at Craft us Crazy!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so cute!!!

Marjo said...

Very cute, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for playing at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx